Monday, July 4, 2011

Audrey's Blessing- July 3, 2011

What a better day than Audrey's blessing day to jump back into blogging? Life has been soooo incredibly busy, so it was soooo nice to sit back and take in the whole day, being spiritually lifted and then relaxing with family while eating good food. The blessing was done by Audrey's daddy Bryce, and surprise surprise, he did such an amazing job! He blessed her with all sorts of wonderful things and I know that our Heavenly Father will follow through on His end. Bryce has such a way with words, he describes things beautifully and has such a spirit about him, I'm so lucky to have such a worthy priesthood holder as a husband. Audrey was a gem during the blessing and actually during the whole day! I think she was at peace. She started to doze off during the opening song and then she was out, not a peep! (Of course as I write this, she is screaming her head off, buy hey, what do you do?) She was such a little beauty on her big day and I'm just so grateful to have her in my life. She has changed me for the better, it ain't easy, but I love it! Thanks to all our wonderful family who came out and supported us on such an important day!
Here are some pictures my sister Jen took of the day....
Oh my heck.......don't you just want to eat her up???













now for pictures taken with my camera by my mom.....








and now me taking pictures after I got her out of her dress....such a cutie





and...she's done

2 comments:

Parker and Jamie said...

I will tell you that it was a perfect day!! She looked like a little angel. Beautiful baby, beautiful blessing, and beautiful parents. Love ya xoxo

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Oh my goodness, she is a doll!!!! I want to meet her!!!