Thursday, April 5, 2012

11 wonderful years

Yesterday Bryce and I celebrated our 11th year of being married. I use the word "celebrated" because I believe it is something that should be celebrated! Living in a world of celebrity "role models" that stay married for a good 2 weeks, is not my idea of a marriage and I'm so glad to have a partner that is on the same page as me.
We dropped Abbie off at my parents and Audrey off at Bryce's parents(we figured it's good for siblings to be separated occasionally) haha. We stopped by the new theaters in Farmington to see "Hunger Games" did a little shopping there for a bit, then went off to hit the REAL shopping center, CITY CREEK. Yes, people it is amazing. I honestly think it's more the architectural factors that I like more about the place then the actual shopping though! Pick your jaws up off the floor people, if you know me, that shouldn't be to shocking, I don't even like to shop all that much.
From there we headed to the Roof to have a nice dinner, where we got to look over the spot that we were married 11 years prior.
We spent the night in Salt Lake while relaxing in the hot tub and sauna. The relaxing stopped there because I didn't sleep hardly a wink due to a loud furnace that nearly gave me a heart attack as it kicked on early early in the morning.
I really don't care what we do Bryce, I just enjoy being with you. You are my best friend and always will be and it's so amazing that we have put another year behind us so quickly. When people ask us how long we have been married, and then I tell them, I half wait to hear, "oh but you look so young, there's no way you could be married for that long". No one did, it was all in my head. We are getting older and it is defiantly starting to show. Gray hair, wrinkles, over weight, these are just things that we get to do together. I love you babe! Thanks for another year.