Sunday, September 2, 2012

15 months

I took Miss Audrey in for her 15 month appt and she was as follows:
weight: 24.9lb   69%
Head: 18.5in     75%
Height: 33in       96%
Yup, she's still very very tall. Along with being tall, she has recently become a pain in the butt. She acts like she's going through the terrible two's already telling me "no no no" and screaming and kicking her legs anytime I take her down from something she feels the need to climb or anytime I put her on the changing table. She is a ball of energy that still never tires and is running me ragged, but gosh she's cute and I sure do love that little mutt!
Speaking of mutt, look at these pictures of this wet one. You can't tell but she was drenched! I was taking some photos of a house we had just finished up and she decides to walk into the shower and turn the water on. She thought it was pretty funny and just wanted to keep goin back for more. Like I said mutt.