Friday, August 15, 2008

Just Another Sad Weekend

Is there possibly someone else out there whose husband has the same problem that mine does? GOLF, ahhhhhh! It's not so much the golf as much as the golf trips, I swear this is the 5th one this year, at least he doesn't have to pay for them, thanks Stock Building Supply! Even though I sound all pissy, I really am glad that he is able to go, he works so dang hard, and he's always under so much stress, he really does deserve it, unfortunately it just leaves me to have another weekend alone, sad. Well I guess I'll always have Abbie to keep me company, but she just doesn't make for good conversation, go figure. I really can't complain though, I have lots of friends whose husbands travel for weeks at a time, and let's not forget the husbands that are gone many months serving our country, OK, OK, OK, tantrum over!! I guess I can just be glad that I have a husband that leaves me for just a few days, 5 times a year. I love ya babe, hurry homes it's just not the same without ya, and I hope your having fun golfing in Sun Vally, Idaho.

We had family pictures last night with the Stevenson's,
so I was kind of in a picture taking mood, sorry for all the
photos of us, but don't cha think we're kinda cute, and just in
case some of the pictures didn't turn out with the real
photographer we'll always have these.

Abbie waiting to take Bryce to Stock Building SupplyI think Abbie's thinking, "your leaving again?".

12 comments:

Aimee said...

They are cute pics. You can always put those on your Christmas cards!

Kim Millard said...

You two are so cute (and Bryce isn't that bad either)! ha ha

Wehrle said...

I hate when Lance leaves... he is leaving tonight to go on a conoeing trip! It is not all weekend but it is until tomorrow night! To bad I am not in Utah or we could have a "too bad our husbands left us" girls night!! Have a fun weekend!

Oh and your pictures are so cute, I think I already told you but I love your hair dark! It makes your eys sooo blue! Cute Cute!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Jani if you didn't have to live so stinkin far away I would love to have you over to eat a beanie. I love the pictures, your beautiful like always!

Uriona Family said...

As always, you look stunning...I am talking to Bryce...just kidding j-girl, I am talking about you!!

You are welcome to come join the Uriona circus with or without Bryce any day you want!

Desiree Hansen said...

You guys are such a cute family! Abbie just completes the pictures. Love the blog.

Love Fam said...

llrI hate it when Brandon leaves too! I should have called you, you could have come on a crazy mad shopping experience with me and the 3 kids and then enjoyed a fancy chicken nugget dinner at artic circle! Next time maybe... eh.

Way cute pics by the way, who took them? We need a new family picture!

Love Fam said...

don't mind the few mis-spelled words, that's not my best subject!!

Kendell's Crusaders said...

cute pics! Of course I'm partial :) Bryce looks happy in the last two.... Or maybe just tired?

Dennem and Piper said...

Hey Janica! I ran across your blog on Rachel's! Such a small little world! This blog thing sure makes it nice to catch up with old friends! I even ran across Lorena! Crazy huh!?! Anyway, just wanted to say Hi! You guys are so stinkn' cute! I love your hair dark! I mean, you've probably had it that way for a while, but I seriously don't think I've seen you since your wedding! LOL! Keep in touch! Piper

CLUFF FAMILY said...

What a hottie! I am talking about you Janica!

Scott said...

HEY Bryce!.. Whats up man. Scott Langford Here- Just ran across your blog. Looks like you guys are having the time of your life. Good Luck in this damn economy. Hurtin everyone. I tried to get a buyer to make an offer on one of your homes in Syracuse this past spring. Buyer must of had bad taste because it was an amazing home. I think Ryan Ivie mentioned a couple years ago that he has worked with ya. Anywho, be good man, keep in touch-- www.langfordonline.blogspot.com