Thursday, November 27, 2008

a day of thanks

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my loved ones and dear friends. As I woke up today, I couldn't help but think of the things in my life that I'm grateful for. I could seriously type all day about those things but I will just pick a few that seem to stick out in my mind today. First of all my husband. I honestly don't know where I would be without him. He is everything to me. I would spend every minute with him if I could, I don't think the feelings are mutual all the time however. He is such a good man, and I have been blessed to have him in my life.
The next thing would have to be our families. We have the best families ever. We are together all the time, we talk all the time, we work together, and we all just really get along very well. When you get married you hear of all those horror stories about the "in-laws", well I personally don't know what they are talking about, I have the best in-laws!
I just love this time of year, it's seems like you stop more often to think about the things in your life that your grateful for, family, friends, etc.. I'm looking forward to spending time with family and loved ones this upcoming holiday season, I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving, we should all give thanks, we are a very blessed people.

2 comments:

Rob and Bri said...

What a great thing to blog about. I'm thankful for great sisters in law :) Love you Janica

spenceandcass said...

You do have great in-laws! We love having your father-in-law as our Bishop! He's a funny guy.
Merry Christmas you guys!