Monday, January 12, 2009

oh no you didn't

Help me understand, I don't get this whole blogging thing. Someones names will be on my blog I will be on there's, and we make comments on one anothers blogs, back and forth, back and forth, almost like friends would, and then bam, you get on one day and they've gone private, and have failed to invite you. What is that all about? No invite or anything, boom there just gone, as if the comments back and forth have meant nothing to them. It really hurts my ego to have been black listed like that, and you know who you are. I always thought that my comments were quite entertaining, I guess I'll just keep them to myself. If you ever find it in your busy schedules to invite me back into your lives, please let me know. "FRIENDS" ha!

5 comments:

Uriona Family said...

You know I love you!! And really isn't that all that counts? Whoever black listed you sucks! :) Just kidding. I am sure it was just an oversight...although overseeing you?! How could they?

I have missed you in this blogging world!!

Wehrle said...

Janica sweetie! I would LOVE you to still be invited to my blog... I need your email though!! send it to me and you will get your much deserved invite!! lanceandlaceyw@hotmail.com!! By the way your V day sounds great!! Good job Bryce!

Aimee said...

You have to let me know if you aren't able to get on mine. I've had people say they can't get on my blog, even after they've been added and I had to add them again. Don't understand why that is.

spenceandcass said...

Ha Ha .....that's funny! I know what you mean! Spencer made me go private a couple of months ago because he was worried about having the kids on there. I have missed your funny comments. Please leave me your email address so I can invite ya! cblairyoung@hotmail.com

Love Fam said...

I too miss your comments! I don't think I have your email address, send it to me krestalove@yahoo.com and I would be happy to invite you!!!