Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

As I was going over my lesson this Easter morning, I could not help but get emotional with all of the scriptures that I had to read in preparation. I love this gospel. I'm so grateful for a Savior that sacrificed so much for me. The things that he went through during the atonement are things that can never be re-paid. I'm grateful for his Resurrection and for the knowledge it brings to me, that HE LIVES! And with that, we will all live again as well. It is so comforting to me to know that there is a plan, he hasn't given us this big puzzle with a few missing pieces, it is all there, we just need to put it together, and I know I will return to him again someday because of this knowledge that I have obtained. I love this gospel!!

1 comment:

The Kendall Family said...

I to am so grateful for our Savior. I know I would be a goner without his sacrifice. Thanks for sharing your testimony! Be careful and have lots of fun in Brazil!