Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day Blues

This is something that I have never posted about, and don't really even like to talk about that much, but it's on my mind, and I'd like to get my feelings out, so bare with me. A lot of the time I feel that people's posts just have to be about the positive things and about how great our lives are and nobody ever has trials or problems in the blogging world, ya right.
I'm finding deep down, that the holidays like mother's day, are getting harder and harder to get through as another one comes and goes and I'm still not one. Many of you don't know I'm sure, because I really don't talk about it that much, but Bryce and I have been trying for quite sometime now. It's been a really long rode of crappy Dr.'s not caring and not knowing what the heck there talking about, a laprascopy, many tests, many emotions, and we still have no answers. There has been a lot of growth through this process as well. Trials make us stronger. I have no doubt that I will have kids one day, it just needs to be on the Lord's time, we have complete faith that he knows what he's doing. We really are ok, I think that we have handled things really well, I just find myself thinking about it occasionally, and tonight just happened to be one of those nights.
I'm grateful however, for two amazing mothers. KayLynn and Debbie. They are wonderful women who have raised two amaaaaazing kids, (me and Bryce) And I don't think we could have turned out any better:-) Our mothers, I'm sure as most of yours, would do anything for us, and they really have that unconditional love thing going on. They are our biggest cheerleaders, and we don't know what we would do without them. We love you mom's!! We are also grateful to all of our wonderful sisters and sister-in-laws. They are all great moms in there own way. We are so blessed to be around such great examples of motherhood. I hope to take bits and pieces from each of them one day and form it into my own mold of "motherhood". Thanks for letting me get my feelings out into my so called "journal", I just wish that it was a little more private, I'm not one that likes to talk like this often.
Happy Belated Mother's Day to all you mom's!

9 comments:

Kim Millard said...

You are right about how everyone's lives looks so perfect in the 'blog world'. I am glad you shared! I have been thinking about you and this topic for sometime now. You are in my prayers!

Parker and Jamie said...

I love you sis!! Your right you will be a mom someday and what a wonderful one at that.. I will always think of you and continue keeping you in my prayers. I love you.

Uriona Family said...

You will be a mom someday, but you should know you are ALREADY a mom to many. Your neices and nephews, your neighbors kids...all your young women. You are having a profound impact already on many lives that you probably aren't even aware of. You are a great example to even me!! I love you J Girl!!

Wehrle said...

keep you head up Janica, I am sure this is so hard! I watched my sister go through it and know how much of a struggle it was for her! You are so amazing to have such a great attitude and so much faith!! You will be a fabulous mother!!!

Grand Pooba said...

You are going to be a great mommy someday and don't forget, you already are a mommy, you just have a very very furry child!

Kendell's Crusaders said...

You are definetely handling it well, keep up the positive attitude. It will happen and you will appreciate it even more because of the trial and growth. We think of you often and you're in our prayers.

Alexis said...

My heart goes out to you....it truly does. And you will be a Mom someday and a great one at that. I agree with Stacy's post that you are already a Mom and a great influence to so many children. Life can be so hard sometimes and I don't understand why the people who want kids can't have them and the people who are awful parents get more than they should. Keep your chin up...it will happen!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

You guys are in my prayers. I can't imagine all that you have been through and my heart aches for you. I don't know why things happen the way they do, but I am confident things will work out. You have always been amazing and whenever your baby decides to come they will be blessed to have you and Bryce as parents.

Rob and Bri said...

I'm posting a really late comment, but I just wanted to say how much I love you guys. You are handling your situation very well from what I can tell and hopefully we will get some answers soon. I pray for you always and I can't wait for the day when you have a cute little one running around because I know it will happen for you. Hang in there.