Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bridal Shower

Last Saturday, my sister and I threw my younger sister Jamie a bridal shower. It was a lot of work, mostly because we are over achievers, but it turned out sooo cute! My brother-in-law Kelly thinks he summed it up for us when he said, "why can't you girls just get together throw some food on the table, let her open her presents and call it good?" Ha, and disappoint Martha Stewart? We did go maybe just a little bit over board, but it was a lot of fun getting to work with Jen. Thanks Jen for all your work, and congrats to the bride to be on all the great gifts you scored on. I'm just glad I only have two sisters.

Here is a picture of our cute table

and here is Jen, Jamie, mom, Kendell, and me

1 comment:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations Jamie! Jani I am sure you did a beautiful job!