Sunday, July 12, 2009

MIA no longer

The other day Bryce and I were going to go golfing and I went to load my clubs up into the car, and they weren't there. I told Bryce they were stolen. He said, who would still your clubs? I didn't know, but they were gone. Bryce had left his 3rd car open early in the month, so I figured that's what had happened. Well a couple of weeks had past, and we got a note on our front door to call some cop, he had apparently found some stolen golf clubs. This loser got busted for stealing other items in our neighborhood, and decided to work with the cops. He drove him around and showed him everywhere he had stolen from and what. So I now have my clubs back, I will have to sanitize them, but I have them back can you believe it? The funny thing is, had he gone up into the other garage he would have found 2 mountain bike,2 snowboards, and best of all Bryce's wallet and some truck keys, wow, talk about lucky!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Lucky duck!

Grand Pooba said...

No way! My husband's clubs got stolen from our garage a few years ago, it sucked! He had to buy all new stuff.

You are lucky!

Aimee said...

I just find it funny that you knew they were stolen and Bryce didn't believe you. Good sleuthing (or whatever the word is)!

Rob and Bri said...

I can't believe that! I honestly didn't think they had actually been stolen (since he didn't take anything else). Good thing they caught the guy and he still had your clubs. I guess we should've assumed he wasn't too smart eh?

The Kendall Family said...

ummm, I didn't know anything about that. That is really crazy though, it makes you not feel safe anywhere!

spenceandcass said...

Wow! What luck! I'm glad you got your clubs back. I didn't know that you were into golfing. I like it too! Oh and I like your wood floors! I want them. :) Hey are you an Bryce going to the reunion?

spenceandcass said...

Ha Ha ..... I guess it kind of does look like smurf poop! Funny. I just bought the tickets for the reunion dinner yesterday. 70 BUCKS!! It better be a damn good dinner! I didn't go to the 5 year so I thought I would go to the 10 year. Who knows, It could be fun. You guys should go.
Oh and we should go to dinner some time, that would be fun.