Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jamie and Parker

Well the wedding has come and gone, it was exactly 1 week ago, and it was amazing! I keep thinking how weddings are like Christmas, you wait and wait for them to come, and then there over just like that. Bryce and I were talking at the wedding reception, saying that we are so glad this is the last sibling to get married on both sides of the family, oh you know, the longgggg day. In spite of all that, the day could not have gone any smoother. Jamie and Parker made the right decision by getting married for all time and eternity, we are so proud of them. Parker has fit right in with our family, he has such an easy going personality, and a laugh that makes you want to start laughing even if you don't know what's going on, and he won me over as Jamie's boyfriend, which we know is not an easy task, the family can attest to that. I love that Jamie is truly happy, it's been a long time, and a bumpy road, but you finally found your prince. I hope that marriage treats you well, I love you two! (and have been jealous all week that you are in Hawaii, seriously thought about jumping on a plane, and the funny thing is that these two really would not have minded, well maybe Parker a little, but definitley not Jamie.)hahahaha



















3 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

What a great day! She looks beautiful and I am so happy she found her Prince!

spenceandcass said...

She looks really pretty Janica. For some reason I didn't know you had a little sister.

Grand Pooba said...

Wow, she looks great! I love the old fashioned look of her wedding. I just love weddings, I wish I had more little sisters so I could plan more weddings, two just isn't enough.