Tuesday, August 25, 2009

birthday wishes......to me

Well another one has come and gone and I find myself wanting to sing a random Cher song, (promise that's a first), "if I could turn back time". I don't think that's what the song meant, but hey it just came to me. I had my 28th b-day today! The day was filled with, well, work.....cause that's what we do now right? One of these days, I'm going to throw myself a b-day party, the ones that I had back in the olden days, and make everyone bring me presents, don't worry they won't be expensive, it will be school supplies, and trapper keepers, a lunch box, and maybe a few new school outfits.....oh wait, I didn't care for it much back then, and I probably wouldn't now either. This year Bryce got me tickets to the Brad Paisley concert, woohoo! See, some things do get better with age!

2 comments:

spenceandcass said...

Happy 28th birthday!

Alexis said...

Your so young!! I wish I was turning 28! I love Brad Paisley. Have so much fun sweet Janica!