Sunday, November 1, 2009

you sure you want me?

Well today I was set apart for my new calling, 2nd counselor in the Primary Presidency, ahhhhhh! Not sure how I feel about that yet. I just found out that sharing time is no longer going to be done by the presidency, bishopric and teachers......it's just us, holy cow that's a lot of sharing times! I would have loved that news when I was a teacher. I'm feeling the old self deprecation, seriously, you want me? I can think of a few others that would best fit this calling, especially after me wanting to put a few of them in there places a couple weeks back, and I say again, really, you've thought about this?
I'm always up for a new challenge however and I'm thinking I have to take this one head on. In all honesty, I know that the Lord "puts us in our places", where or whenever he so desires. I'm grateful for this opportunity to serve again, it could be worse, hey, at least I'm not President!

5 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

You will do great!!!

Aimee said...

I think it's awesome and you will do great. Yay for primary!! :)

Jessica said...

Hey! It fun to see your blog and see what you guys are up to! Hope everything is great! Oh and you will do awesome in primary :)

Jeff said...

Hey guys! Whats up? Funny how you can find people on here! I had no idea you had a blog. Its such a nice way to keep family updated.

Emily and I are doing great! We are missing home but we wouldn't trade the adventure for anything, it's been a lot of fun. We hope you guys are doing well! Talk to you later!

Parker and Jamie said...

Oh come on sis, are you kidding me? Yes they want you, who wouldn't? You are amazing and the kids are really going to learn and totally love you.