Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"I don't want no scrubs"

You should now be singing TLC's song, "I don't want no scrubs", if you don't know it that's too bad, not really, it's a pretty lame song. I'm not talking about not wanting scruby men, I'm talking about the fact that I don't have to wear them anymore, hence the title, no more scrubs, (creative huh?) I have officially quit my second job working at the endodontist office, yahoo! However, I will miss the gals I worked with, they were awesome, love you Tina, Cherine and Lauren. I get to focus on my designing full time now, and just in time, cause it's crazy busy. Now for a bigger predicament, what do I wear now? And what do I do with my scrubs?

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Congratulations! I hear the scrubs are comfy though, so you should hang on to them...unless the invoke bad memories :)

The Kendall Family said...

Hooray! Wish I didn't have to get up at the crack of dawn anymore!

Grand Pooba said...

Haha! Congrats, and thanks, now I've got that song in my head.

Wehrle said...

Yay for you! Someday when I have money.... oh yeah, and my own house I will let you come decorate it for me!! I still have your card!!