Thursday, December 10, 2009

Merry Christmas to me

I have a lovely tree that I should have been totally content with, but after moving a few more times, my 7.5ft tree just doesn't fit up stairs with my 20ft something ceilings. So my tree ends up downstairs where it looks normal, which means, I don't ever get to really enjoy it. For the past few years I have been bugging Bryce to let me get a new tree, but both he and I have been kinda avoiding it knowing that this would cost some money. So this year I came up with a plan to get me a new tree, a plan that would work for both of us, if I get this tree, this will be my Christmas present, then he doesn't have to worry about getting me anything.....it's a win win! And I have to say worth every penny, I love love love my new tree, I find myself staring at it and smiling. I love this time of year and especially my new present. Great idea Janica and hey....thanks for the present Bryce.


7 comments:

Uriona Family said...

Your tree is beautiful!!

Dax and Tess would have a heyday with it, and you would be absolutely appalled at the tree I have settled with. It cost a whole $15, has handpainted ornaments all over it (organized by type of course because I have an OCD child who puts them all together) and colored lights. Whooo Hoo!!

Tell Bryce he can buy me a new tree in about five more years. :) But even with a new tree, new ornaments, and no kids to ruin it I wouldn't know how to make such a beautiful tree, so I need to book you for five years from now to decorate for me. ;)

Love ya!

Aimee said...

Looks beautiful, good thing you like that decorating stuff because you get to do it every year!

Parker and Jamie said...

Looks beautiful sis!!! Well done and love ya..

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

What a gorgeous tree!! I think I need to hire you to decorate mine!

spenceandcass said...

Looks great Janica!

Alexis said...

Oh man....I WANT your tree. I am coveting (which is a sin). LOVE it!! So totally my style! You are a girl with good taste!

Rob and Bri said...

So you bought that tree decorated right? It came from the store like that, right? I mean seriously..well, I guess that's why you do what you do. You're a designer and it shows. Beautiful. We still have a $30 tree from Target so if you're looking to sell your old tree, we're top on the list!