Saturday, December 5, 2009

who finished on top?

There was a gal in our neighborhood that wanted to do this couples golf league. You get to play different courses through out the summer, and at the same time, spend time with your loved one doing something that we both enjoy. We got together a few weekends ago and had dinner at the Timbermine with the rest of the golfers and found out who the winners were. I was the best women's golfer and then Bryce and I won the best couple golfers. We both got hats, gloves, golf balls, tees, and I got a gift certificate to get my toes done. I'm not sure it's that much of an accomplishment however, I don't know how many of the other teams finished playing all the courses, not sure if we really care, we are the CHAMPS, wooohooo!
Here is a picture of the golf gang

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Nice job, well done. You ARE the champs.

Grand Pooba said...

Hmmm, I think I have a picture of you (with a bunch of other lovely ladies) standing in front of that very fireplace!

Kendell's Crusaders said...

congrats, if you could see me right now, you would see one hand raised above the other as dad would. :)

Rob and Bri said...

Why am I not surprised that you guys were the winners?