Thursday, March 25, 2010

sucker

When I work all day long, rush to an 8:00 primary meeting, didn't get home until 10:00. I promise you, I would never have let a salesman come into my home at 9:00, have my office completely moved out into my entry/hallway so that he could sell me on how dirty my carpets are....the kid didn't leave until 12:30am, and now thanks to the sucker I call my husband, I'm a proud new owner of one of these really expensive bad boys........And by the way, I think it's really funny that my husband cares at all, he's maybe picked one of these up 5 times in our almost 9 years of marriage.



He is just like my dad. Why is it so hard to just say no to people? I say no to him all the time :)

5 comments:

Uriona Family said...

Kacy's roommate sells these things, and I still haven't been convinced to buy it yet. But hey...now I know who's floors I can eat off of. I probably could have before the Kirby, but now I will be able to for sure!

Grand Pooba said...

Oh man, I am the exact same way. I'm the biggest sucker, I just can't say no to people! Drives the hubs crazy!

(So was it worth it??)

Kendall & Nichole said...

HAAHHHA! I love it. You make me laugh. Kendall used to sell those if you can imagine it.

Kendell's Crusaders said...

Maybe you should come over with that thing and show me how dirty my carpets are... :)

Aimee said...

Awesome! And weren't you the lucky one who got to do the rest of the house with it??