Sunday, April 4, 2010

nine years

I can't believe another year has come and gone since I married Bryce. I'm starting to feel first hand, what it feels like to get a little older, married nine years, what? It's been a great journey and I wouldn't have done it any other way. Today was a special anniversary, it being Easter Sunday, and LDS conference, so we did our celebrating yesterday. We had a late lunch early dinner at Rodizios, then off to the spa where we were treated like royalty. 90 minute couples massages and then 60 minute facials and of course it never seems long enough. It was an expensive date when all said and done, maybe next year it would be cheaper to just get me a diamond or something. wink wink. I'm just sayin. ANYWAY. I think of the Adam Sandler song you used to sing to me, if I'am going to get old, "I wanna grow old with you" I love you, thanks for being my rock, my best friend, my jokster, and most of all my husband. Looking forward to what the future brings us.......

Here are some pictures of our day nine years later,







2 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats! Looks like a fun day!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You look great!!! Sounds like your day was wonderful!