Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Slacker

I'm here, don't worry my little blog followers. I have been so bad at blogging lately. I can honestly say that I couldn't even remember the last thing that I had posted on my blog, that's how long it's been since I have even been on here. We have been so busy with life and having our typical summer vacations and I have only a few pictures to document it.
We started our summer off going camping for the Nelson reunion like we do every year, the weather was perfect and we had a great time as always. It was so nice to get together with all of our family that we just don't get to see enough of. It came and went to quickly for me, I could stay up there forever.
Then for the Stevenson side, this year instead of going camping, we went to St. George, in the middle of July, yes it was hot. 113 degrees is not my idea of fun, but fun we had. We went to Tuacahan and saw Tarzan, shopped, ate, golfed and of course spent time with family.
I really can't say where this summer has gone, all I know, is it needs to slow down.









No comments: