Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Lights

I can't believe it, I have Christmas lights on my house. I love it! We bid on the lights and the lights to be hung at a silent auction for a friend and I won! I won I won I won! Whoowhoo! Every year I have to drive up the street next to mine a.k.a gum drop lane, and look at all the lucky people who get Christmas lights. I'm no longer sad Janica, because I have lights baby! Happy December to me!
These pictures don't do the lights justice, but it's so shiny and beautiful. Come see them this year, it will be the first and the last for me I'm sure. Maybe I should be one of those lame people that leave them up all year long so that I can have them last for years to come. Any thoughts? (Sorry if your one of those lame people, I didn't mean to break the bad news to you).



3 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

They look beautiful! You leave tomorrow right? Have fun!!!!!!

Parker and Jamie said...

Well maybe the lame thing sounds like it would work best for you! Then you know you will have them year to year. Try it, if you can't stand being lame then take them down!! I am lame in many ways and it's not so bad! :) They look beautiful!

Grand Pooba said...

Love it you lucky girl!