Sunday, February 20, 2011

Baby Shower- Feb 19th 2011

Well, my mom and sister's threw me the most beautiful baby shower yesterday. Of course they went above and beyond the call of duty, but everything looked perfect from the decor down to the labels for all the food. I think the only down fall of the day, were the candies they made, they tended to really stick to your teeth, sorry Debbie, if you need a new crown, send them the bill!! It was a good laugh for me though, maybe not so much for her and the others that experienced something similar.
It was so good to see so many family and friends come out and support Bryce and me. We really appreciate it more than you will ever know, so thank you for the turn out. Speaking of turn out. Why is it that you get so nervous for these sorts of things? It's like getting stood up on prom night, not that it ever happened to me, but there is this major fear that hits you when the clock strikes "time for people to arrive" and no one is there yet!! You finally hear the door bell ring 20 minutes later and then there is a constant flow of people after that. So thank you for not standing me up, it wouldn't have been that bad since I wasn't in an awful prom dress, hair and make-up done, fancy shoes and jewelry, but still, feelings would have been hurt.
Here are some pictures that were taken of the day

my sister's, mom and me....














the beautiful blanket my mom made....

Darci just had a baby girl and me pregnant with mine....

the mess after 1 shower....

newborn-3 month clothes.....

3-6 month clothes.....

6-9 month clothes.....

9 month clothes....

12 month clothes.....

accessories....

toys.....

blankets.....

hygiene.......

It was a fun day, I'm sorry to those friends and family that couldn't make it, you were missed!! Thanks again for the best 1st baby shower ever!

5 comments:

Uriona Family said...

I love it all! They did go above and beyond. I am so sad that I missed it. :(

You are super quick at getting those thank you's out.

If you don't scare easily, call me and you can come hang out in my chaos so we can chat and be together.

Aimee said...

Wow how is the Stevenson one gonna top that? :) looks fun I'm so excited for you guys!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

So when are you going to look prego? You look beautiful Jani!!!!!
I so wished I could have been there to celebrate with you!

Jessica said...

Looks like so much fun! So excited for you! I wish we could have come up!

Grand Pooba said...

Cutest baby shower ever!