Saturday, March 5, 2011

Baby Shower #2--March 5th 2011

It really is fun having these baby showers, you get presents for your little one to be, good food, reuniting with family and friends, and presents! Did I mention the present thing twice? Is that bad? Let's not kid ourselves here people, everybody loves getting presents, especially when they come in the size of a pea pod. My wonderful mother-in-law, and sister-in-laws planned and threw me a beautiful baby shower. I know the work that goes into these dang parties and I want them to know how much it was appreciated. It was a wonderful gathering of family supporting Bryce and I. I can't wait for this little one to come out and feel all of this support and love that has been surrounding us all these years. We truly have been blessed. Here are some pictures of the day......
these are the ladies (minus Aimee cause she had to leave)that threw me my baby shower, thanks again!!
















I would say these 3 look a little alike from the side.....



1 comment:

WOLSEY FAMILY said...

Hi! I am so super glad you liked Audrey's toothbrush. I had to get it for you of course! Good luck the rest of your pregnancy and hope to see you soon!
Love you guys!

Miriam

P.S. We love your babies name!