Monday, October 31, 2011

1st Halloween

Well we had Audrey's first Halloween and boy oh boy was she cute!!! If I had just picked her costume out without asking Bryce what HE wanted her to be, she probably would have been wearing some cute tutu with some wings of some sort, but I asked Bryce, and he wouldn't sign off on any of the 100's of costumes I showed him. She had to be this......




but I have to admit, it turned out pretty cute, she loved carrying around her golf bag and she is the cutest little LPGA Golfer I have ever seen!! I had to buy each individual item online at different stores, of course they don't make 6 month golf costumes that I could find anywhere online. So needless to say it took me awhile to find it all, crossed my fingers it would get here in time and that it would all look good together. I think I did pretty good if I must say so myself! I'm sure it will hit way to soon when this kid is actually carrying around the real clubs, but when she does, daddy will be right there behind her to be her caddy and take them off her hands.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Aww, so cute!

Jessica said...

What a cute idea! She is adorable!