Tuesday, October 11, 2011

complaining get's you nowhere

Well the title post couldn't be more true, but yet, I still do it. After my previous post of being sleep deprived, Audrey sure showed me what happens when you complain. Right after I had written that post, she was an angel. She slept through the night finally for a good week just to give me a taste of the good life and then the cold came. Yes, my baby got her first cold and it is sad, don't get me wrong. I don't like the feeling of being helpless when your child is sick, especially when they are to young to really give them something. Thank goodness it's just a small cold and nothing more serious than that! So I put the humidifier in her room, and she suddenly turns into a newborn again. Waking up every 3 hrs. What the crap?? I love this little girl to pieces, but I really don't need a 5 month old teaching me lessons on what happens when you complain, little smarty pants. Did I mention that my child is smart? She doesn't like to sleep but she sure is smart.

No comments: