Monday, April 22, 2013

12 years

Bryce and I celebrated our 12 year anniversary on April 4th and yes, I do think it was our best one yet! We started the day off with a round of golf.
We decided to do things a little differently this year. We went to the SLC temple where we were married and did a session. I think we both loved doing something that we did 12 years ago and the fact that this is what we are really here for.
 We then headed over to Texas de Brasil to eat and then had to get a waffle dessert at Bruges, before heading home.
It was a fabulous day and I wouldn't have changed a thing! I truly am so blessed to love Bryce more and more every year. He is my best friend and amazes me year after year by the better man that he becomes. Thanks for the past 12 wonderful years!


No comments: