Monday, April 22, 2013

Audrey's 2nd Birthday

Oh my heck, will I ever stop saying, "I can't believe she's this old already?" But I really can't!! The past 2 years with this little girl named Audrey have been such a blessing. She is such an animated child and she keeps us laughing. I'm truly so grateful that the Lord sent her to me. I could not have received a better little Angel. Bryce and I love her so much and the little spirit that she is.
A couple of funny things Audrey has said the last little while.......
Bryce and I were out gardening and she came out with our watering can in her mouth, she blew in it and said, "it's a tuba".
I was doing her hair and said, "do you want mommy to put your hair in a pony tail?" She then looked at mine, which had one as well, and said, "mommy has a horsey tail".
Anytime I put a skirt or dress on her, she now has to say "it's a princess dress".
We celebrated her birthday with her favorite people, her cousins, aunts, uncles and of course grandmas and grandpas. She was so excited all day for her party. I loved the fact that this year, she sort of got it, but the best part, was that it wasn't about the presents. (yet) In fact, after opening almost every present, she would go and hand it to one of her cousins.
I love this little girl more than words can express. Thank you for teaching me patience, how to love, understanding for what is important in this life. I love you Audrey.
Here are some pics of her birthday bash!
All day long I kept asking her "if she was excited for her birthday party?" Her response was ,"hat". She wanted a birthday hat for her party, so I let her choose between a couple and this is what she picked.




She had a Hello Kitty hair bow cake



Her new Hello Kitty purse
New guitar
Golf club set
Audrey's new trike
This one is my fave of the night! I love the excitement while they sing happy birthday to her


 This one was totally like, "mom, your embarrassing me in front of my friends"
look at that form, she's a natural
 her new water table

No comments: