Sunday, September 27, 2009

The BIG 3....0

Well today was Bryce's big 30th birthday, and I guess you could say he wasn't havin it. I wanted to make this birthday special since he was throwing such a fit about turning 30. I decided to do a 30 day count down to his 30th birthday. Everyday he would get a gift or some sort of surprise. I would personally love having something like this done for me, but I have to admit, it was actually kind of fun doing it for him, coming up with his favorite things, fun things to do, and just surprising him. There was way to much sneaking around and covering up my tracks for my liking though. Happy Birthday babe, I hope you had a good month, I love ya!!!!

3 comments:

Uriona Family said...

I am so sorry we missed out on the fun night. I wish we could have made it. I haven't gotten my fill of J-girl and Bryce in quite sometime now.

spenceandcass said...

Happy birthday Bryce! And remember 30 is the new 20!

The Kendall Family said...

You are an awesome wife! I'm sure it was fun for him too. I had a hard time with 30 too Bryce, you look awesome. Love ya both!!