Thursday, September 18, 2008

another weekend away

Wow, it really feels like we have been wrapping up summer. We havn't spent a weekend at home the last 3 weeks thanks to camping and now St.George. St. George was still a little to hot for me, 95 degrees, but none the less it was still fun. It was just Bryce, me and of course Abbie. We ate out a lot and did a little shopping, and of course we went golfing. This golf course is so pretty, I don't think my pictures do it justice, nor do they with me, go figure. Anyway here are a few pics of the weekend.

3 comments:

Kim Millard said...

Looks like fun! I would give anything for 95 degrees right now!

The Kendall Family said...

I love Saint George, I am so jealous! I would go there every weekend if I could. It looks like you had lots of fun!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

What a beautiful golf course! Nice swing Jani!