Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy B-Day Babe!!!

Today is my best friend in the whole wide worlds birthday, Happy Birthday Bryce!!! My dear husband of seven and a half years is now 29, ahhhhhh. It is so weird to think that we are getting that old, not that he his, I keep telling him he looks like he's still 22, and he does. The lady at great clips that cut his hair actually asked him which high school he went too, as if. Since his birthday fell on a Saturday, he went golfing of course,(he would have went Saturday or not). Him and my dad took on my cousin Paul and one of his friends and of course my dad and the birthday boy took them down. After that we went to eat at Rodizio's, Bryce's favorite of course because of his mission to Brasil. My parents and the Wolsey's joined us for the birthday dinner. I had sort of arranged for the family to all come over to our house around seven and play games, guitar hero and eat some ice cream cake, but needless to say we didn't get home from eating until around 8:30 and all the family had gone home, sorry again. :( However the Wolsey's made it so that our party wasn't such a bust, thanks guys. We got Bryce a Mt. Bike for his birthday a couple of weeks ago, we've already been out on a few rides, it's been fun. Well honey, bald, fat, grey, or wrinkled, none of which you are, I will love you just the same. Happy Birthday!!!!


4 comments:

The Kendall Family said...

Happy Birthday Bryce! We must have the same genes,:) because I get mistaken for a high school student every day! Love ya lots!!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Sheesh your getting old! :0) Happy Birthday!!

spenceandcass said...

Happy birthday Bryce! Doesn't it feel weird to be almost 30? (I turned the big 29 the day before you did). I still feel like I should be in Young Women's or something. Anyway, hope you had a great day!

Rob and Bri said...

Happy Birthday Bryce, although I am posting this comment way after you birthday and I already wished you Happy Birthday on your birthday. So, thanks to your blog you get a double dose. It's been forever since I've looked at blogs, but it looks like you guys haven't been bloggin too much lately (not that I'm any better) so I don't feel too terrible. :)