Thursday, July 24, 2008

CHAMPIONS!!

I'm so proud of that gorgeous husband of mine! He has been playing softball with a bunch of guy's from the neighborhood, and last night they had there championship game, and they won!! The final score was 11-4, and I'd like to think that my great cheering skills played a part in that. Bryce almost got his face taken off however. He was running to second base when they tagged his base and were going for a double play, the guy went to throw the guy out at first and he threw the ball right at Bryce, luckily he put his arms up in the air or else I think he would have taken it somewhere on the face. That is our family motto, "it's better to get hit on the elbow then on the face!" In all actuality, we know that Bryce should have slid to second, but come on, they all wear shorts and this is not the major leagues! So idiot who threw the ball at my husband, if your reading this, try that again and you'll have to answer to me HA.
Love ya babe, great season!

As you can see, I posed Bryce for this pic, he didn't like it very much and his exact words after I took the photo were, "o.k, that was gay." None the less he posed anyway. Then when I was doing this post he looked at the picture, and we just started laughing, his next comment was, "I look like a four yr old going to play t-ball for the first time." Well even if he does, I think he looks cute, and he was just being a good husband and doing what his wife asked of him, (which isn't often, so thanks)
Bryce going up to bat.....the ball was pitched.....he makes contact with the ball......nice follow through.

4 comments:

spenceandcass said...

Funny picture Bryce! Congrats on the big win!

Kim Millard said...

Good Job Bryce! I am so proud!

Alexis said...

Those pictures aren't "gay"...I like them! Way to go Bryce! BTW...I love your new background! Where did you get it? I haven't changed mine forever because I hate reformating it everytime I change it! Way cute colors!

Kendall & Nichole said...

You are hilarious!!!! Oh, yea and good job Bryce! Mad Skills run in the family ya know!!!