Saturday, July 5, 2008

Hello Fellow Bloggers!!

Well we did it, I say we but in all reality Bryce doesn't give a crap about blogging. I felt the same way, but just recently I spent half a day going through my friends blogs and I thought it was amazing how one friend linked to another and another, and before I knew it I was seeing old friends from high school that I hadn't seen in awhile. Now I'm not saying that everyone wants to see Bryce and I, but maybe there will be a few of you out there that want to see what the heck we're up to, and right now we're not up to much so I'll leave you with that, and hopefully we will be welcomed into the blogging world.

7 comments:

Kendell's Crusaders said...

Welcome to the bloggigity blog world, we are so excited to have another one to read! Keep posting, because I check a few times a day (really not joking there)

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I am so excited you started a blog! Can't wait to visit!

Kim Millard said...

YEAH! I am so glad you joined the blogging world! I will also be checking regularly.

The Kendall Family said...

Yeah Janica, Welcome to the blog world. You kind've get sucked right in, huh!? I thought I would be the last one to start a blog and now everywhere I go I have my camera. Brody calls me a tourist! Anyways, its fun and I'm glad you jumped on the Blog Wagon!:)

Alexis said...

Hi Janica and Bryce! Stacy told me you started a blog and I just had to see if for myself! I saw some pics from the 4th with Kim and you guys look amazing. Hope all is well :-) We have a blog too and you are welcome to check it out. We should have a little reunion sometime. Janica..you look great!

Rob and Bri said...

Yay! I'm so glad I influenced you in some small way to join us in this crazy world of bloggers. I just love getting to know my family better ya know? I'm looking forward to lots and lots of pics of you guys. Love ya so much!

CLUFF FAMILY said...

Janica- DeAnna (Martinez)Cluff here.. Good to see you.. well, you know what I mean. Glad you are doing good. Guess you can check on our fam too if you like! Talk to ya later.