Monday, July 14, 2008

"The greatest fun spot"

Well that's what the song says, I can't say it's the funnest of all the fun spots but I do think it's pretty dang fun. Today I went to Cherry Hill with my family. My sister loves to go swimming any time she has work off and this is where she picked. So we were all there, mom, Jen and her kids, Jamie, Debbie, Bri, Kina, Aimee and all of there kids, it was really fun. It's always fun to act like a complete idiot, and hopefully you don't see anyone that you know other than your family cause they already know how stupid you are. We like to find the wildest way down the slides legal or not, and yes there have been a few whistles blown, but not to many because those 16 yr old lifeguards are kind of afraid to blow the whistle on someone that is pushing nearly 30. I haven't been kicked out yet, so I'm going to keep on having fun in the summer sun at Cherry Hill!!

My cute fam at Cherry Hill


Kendell and Cameron with auntie me!!!

5 comments:

Aimee said...

It's a relief to know you had fun with your family...I was a little worried after we left. :)

Love Fam said...

Hey Janica, I didn't know you had a blog but I found it when Aimee sent me an invite to hers. Good to know..now I can keep tabs on ya! Hope you had fun at camp!

Wehrle said...

Hey Janica! I am so glad you found us! you look great... I love your hair dark! It looks like you guys are doing great!

Kendall & Nichole said...

You are so cute!!! I just wrote on Brianne's blog about those two girls (kina and bri) being little Miss America contestants....apparently it runs in the family. But incase it is something in the water.....I'll be there in Aug., so plan on me drinking ALOT of the water at your houses. Speaking of house....want to talk your husband into coming up here and building me one????? Simple enough request right? Hopefully we will see you soon!
Nichole

Unknown said...

Hey Janica, How are you? This is Heather Chard Hodo. Life looks good for you guys. Hope you enjoying Blogging and welcome. :)