Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kendell & Cameron

I'm doing this for my sister Jenny and her husband Kelly who are on an Alaskan cruise right now. They had to leave their 2 little ones behind for 8 days and I know it's killing them. So I thought, I could put together a little blog of pictures from the time that I babysat them, and then they could see Kendell and Cameron, and the fun that they are having while mom and dad are gone, (trying not to have to much fun until you get back).

Here is Bryce and the kids watching "Jimmy Neutron", I'm sure you can tell by Bryce's big eyes that it must have been an intense scene.

Here's the gang after I interrupted "Jimmy Neutron", and said "your mom and dad are going to see these pictures, so smile dang it and look like your having fun."

We roasted marshmallow's and had smores, didn't take any pictures at the time, cause there was food to be had!

Uncle Bryce was kind enough to set up this tent in the backyard for us!!

Taking pictures in the tent before bed, (7:30 sharp)

me and Kendell taking silly pictures,

and Cameron missing out on all the fun!!

There's the spot where I didn't sleep at all and my back hurt like heck.

sleeping in, ahhhhhhhh

I gave Cam a cool faux hawk(or as Cam says pokey hair like Bryce) I think he liked it.


Gaining up on Bryce,

Bryce fighting back,

Bryce throwing one down so Abbie can have a turn.

Before going to Cherry Hill

Kendell

Cameron and Grandma

Kendell on the way home from Cherry Hill,

Cameron on the way home from Cherry Hill. I kid you not Kendell slept for 2 hrs, and Cam slept for 2 1/2. Nice.


These guys were so much fun to have in the house, I love the little things that kids say and do, they are priceless!! Love ya Jen and Kel, hope your having fun and return home safely, and know that all is well back home.

10 comments:

spenceandcass said...

Hey .... will you watch my kids while we go out of town?

The Kendall Family said...

What a nice aunt you are! You do all the fun stuff. I'm bringing my girls over this weekend. Hehe! Love ya lots!

Rachel said...

Sheesh I wish I had an aunt and uncle like you! I am sure the kids had such a great time!

Kendell's Crusaders said...

We finally had service and were able to check the blog. Thanks a lot, I'm bawling! They look so big, I miss them! Thanks for your help and I'm glad they had fun, that's obvious from the pics :)

Brandt & Kriste said...

I love the blog! Even though we are neighbors this is a better way for me to snoop on you guys. I love the cute camp out. You guys are too cute. Do you want my kids for a few days? Actually probably not a good idea, they already like you guys way more than us!

Rob and Bri said...

You are so fun. Heck, I'm not just sending Ani over, I'm coming over to play too! Seriously, I'm totally going to hit you up for babysitting sometime (after all these new babysitting jobs are you going to regret posting this blog?) Love you guys!! See you soon

Alexis said...

OH...you are such a cute aunt!! I love it. They are lucky to have you guys!!

Love Fam said...

I agree you are a very sweet aunt. I just laugh really hard when I read your blog, and your comments on other peoples blogs. You are so stinking funny! Oh and my kids are available next week too if you would like them. ha ha

Funky Farmers said...

You two are so flippin cute with those kids! Hey Jan, did you teach Kendell how to Navy Seal while you slept outside? Every good aunt should do that, ya know? Good times! Love ya

Sher said...

Sorry for lurking...I came over from my cousin-in-law Kresta's blog (I'm Brandon's cousin), and saw this post.
I was good friends with Jen in high school!
What a small world!
Crazy.
Sher